do not jugde me.for iam a nice person.

i do love my husband very much! iam very depressed any way.he just does not care. i try talking to him all the time,just does no good.if its not about him or his job then he does not want to talk.its the computer or t.v or bed.can any one help me out?

ladybug36519

Asked by ladybug36519 at 5:07 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Men aren't as verbal as us women. What I do in this situation, is I write my husband a letter. Men seem to comprehend better when it is written down for them....try that and let us know how it works....
    Alysa505

Answer by Alysa505 at 7:27 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Are there financial strains? That is usually when my husband gets moody. He acts very similar to this or if I am showing him up in the bringing home the bacon department. Men are a strange creature that is just as temperamental as they say we are! There are so many factors that could be a part of what is happening between you and him. If he's not much for talking to begin with like mine then I hope you have a lot of love and patience cause it can get hairy!
    BellaKristy

Answer by BellaKristy at 5:34 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Tell him how you feel and if he doesn't listen then marriage counseling.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:09 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Bed as in sex? If he will not listen or talk to you. Stop giving him sex. Then when he complanes about it then say. You won't give me what I want in this relationship, why should I give you what you want.

Answer by louise2 at 5:15 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I'd try to talk to him. Best of luck. I know all about the depression thing. Keep the lines of communication open.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 5:37 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• some times u do feel miserable but that is just a phase and 'll soon pass
    A11

Answer by A11 at 5:37 AM on Sep. 24, 2010