How do you bake eggs in the oven?

Ok so I want to cook eggs like in a casserole dish in the oven and have them come out like a big scrambled egg!!! You know like quiche but just eggs. I'm not sure what oven temp to use or how long they should be in the oven or how to do any of it. Can I use egg substitute? My family always eats that whe they eat eggs. It has no fat or cholesterol and its already in liquid form. (It basically egg whites with some coloring and added vitamins and minerals)

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 5:49 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I never new you could put egss in the oven and bake lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 6:47 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I just grease a pan and put them in an oven that has been preheated to 350 degrees. The time depends on how many eggs you are baking. If you are only doing two, I'd check on it after about 15 minutes, otherwise, I'd wait until about 20 minutes. The eggs will be firm when they are done. I usually add some sausage or bacon and some cheese as well. It's fantastic!
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:49 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• oh, and I have used egg substitute and it was fine.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:53 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I cook eggs like that all the time at work I just spray my pan with pam or whatever you use beat up the eggs and dump them in a pan I cook mine at 300 and then every so often I go check them and give them a stir I will add cheese to mine sometimes
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:36 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I make lots of stratas that have scrambled eggs, sausage, veggies and bread. Great for any meal.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 10:14 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I MAKE ALOT OF QUICHE,
    TERRIDAWN

Answer by TERRIDAWN at 10:24 AM on Sep. 24, 2010