Aint it sad

that a mother on here has to tell another mom to put her child up for adoption? i hate mothers that say that. its just awful

vadasmom

Asked by vadasmom at 5:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in General Parenting

• really that is kinda sad the only time i have ever told someone that was once when this girl said she didnt want a nother and didnt know what to do
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:54 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I didn't see this. What was the whole situation. A girl once posted that she was pregnant on here and didn't know what to do, and I told her her options, adoption being one of them. But what are you talking about?
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:55 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I think it would depend on the circumstances. Sometimes, putting a child up for adoption shows greater love for the child than keeping it. I would want more information before forming an opinion.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:57 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• yea im talkin about that one..a anon "mom" posted that she shouldnt be jumpin from guy to guy and she should put her kid up for adoption. so i reported it and now its deleted
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 5:58 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• i agree with nannyb but if a mother is asking a question about her relationship NOONE has the right to tell her to put her kid up for adoption
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 5:59 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I get tired of a lot of the things people say on here period. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of really nice warm people on here but a lot of things you see are mean things. And all of the cursing... very few posts that don't have someone using them in general conversation and most directed for someone in a mean way.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:09 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Children are a blessing saying this, some women are just not ready to be a mother. Who knows the situation they are in. I would try not to pass judgement, maybe this mother to be wanted advice and to know her options.There are many babies out there who have been adopted by loving, caring parents. Because their birth mother wanted them to have a better life than they were able to give at that time. 

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 9:33 PM on Oct. 20, 2008