How can I transition from baby to toddler smoothly?

We do everything together since I'm a single sahm recently.We moved a month ago and she has her own room but all we ever do in it is play.I alt least want her in her own bed now.

Manandyce

Asked by Manandyce at 6:24 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think if you have been sleeing in the same bed and it is just the two of you the trasition might be a little hard. If it is something you would really like to do then I would just start trying to put her to bed on her own. If she gets up just put her back. She might cry and fuss, although if you reassure her and stick to your guns it should work.

Remember to stay strong and good luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:18 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Just put her in her bed. yes itll be difficult for the first week. But she'll adjust
    redrose36

Answer by redrose36 at 1:07 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• GREAT article on accomplishing this on drjaygordon.com... search the site for SLEEP PATTERN

Answer by gdiamante at 1:25 PM on Sep. 24, 2010