Should I Get A Twin Bed Or A Toddler Bed?

We sleep together now in a double bed and she takes up almost the whole thing.Also when she naps she sin the bed alone.When she visits my mom, my mom has a queen bed so I'm afraid she'll fall off.She is pretty tall when are heads are together her feet hang to my privates and I'm 5'9!

Manandyce

Asked by Manandyce at 6:28 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• If she is tall and already naps in a twin bed I wold go with buying her one, there are side rails you can buy just incase.
    ejkmommy

Answer by ejkmommy at 6:44 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I would go with a twin and skip the toddler. If you are worried about how high it is off the floor, but the mattress on the floor until she grows some more.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:09 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I agree I would go with the twin bed, Kids are in toddler beds for such a short period of time I personally never say the point of them. When my kids were little I would put the bed against the wall and then use a rail for the other side.

Good Luck
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:13 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Honestly, I never used a toddler bed with my son. By the time I was ready to move him from the crib to his own bed, he was tall enough to get out of a twin bed, so I did not see the need in buying a toddler bed and then having to turn around and buy a twin size bed.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 7:47 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I would bypass the toddler bed and go right with the twin. Our son is pretty tall as well as we bought him a queen size bed and just keep it on the floor right now. His is also up against one wall.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 9:01 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I think a toddler bed is a waste of money.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:34 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• go with a twin, save yourself some $
    hotmommy420

Answer by hotmommy420 at 12:52 PM on Sep. 24, 2010