Good Ole America..... adult content

I don't have health insurance like a million other people and I just feel like so much is wrong with me.Like a tubular pregnancy for one and some type of mental disease probably just maniac depressive.Anyway I don't want to get TANF for a month just so I have medicare so options please I guess

Manandyce

Asked by Manandyce at 6:34 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Health

• You can't get MediCARE in any event...you're not old enough. That's for retirees. You should be able to get MedicAID without needing other assistance programs. Call 211, 24/7... that's a nationwide helpline that can refer you to services where you live.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:00 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• medicaid..............the WIC program isn't bad, a friend of mine is on it
    HuntersMom25

Answer by HuntersMom25 at 7:36 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• sounds like you need some things explained to you about TANF and MedicAID and how they work....call 211....its not as bad or as complicated as you think and the programs that can help you are designed for ppl like you so dont feel bad about it either...its all going to be ok : ) ))))hugs(((((
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 9:22 AM on Sep. 24, 2010