Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Good Ole America..... adult content

I don't have health insurance like a million other people and I just feel like so much is wrong with me.Like a tubular pregnancy for one and some type of mental disease probably just maniac depressive.Anyway I don't want to get TANF for a month just so I have medicare so options please I guess

Answer Question

Asked by Manandyce at 6:34 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Health

Level 6 (121 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • You can't get MediCARE in any're not old enough. That's for retirees. You should be able to get MedicAID without needing other assistance programs. Call 211, 24/7... that's a nationwide helpline that can refer you to services where you live.

    Answer by gdiamante at 7:00 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

  • medicaid..............the WIC program isn't bad, a friend of mine is on it

    Answer by HuntersMom25 at 7:36 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

  • sounds like you need some things explained to you about TANF and MedicAID and how they 211....its not as bad or as complicated as you think and the programs that can help you are designed for ppl like you so dont feel bad about it either...its all going to be ok : ) ))))hugs(((((

    Answer by mamagee1218 at 9:22 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Health
I suffer from insomina

Next question overall (Adoption)
Future Foster Mom????