walking the walk...

I heard an interesting thought on Rush today. Obama got over 150 million dollars in donations last month. Doesn't it make sense that he should "spread the wealth" to those Democratic (I won't even say repub) cadidates that didn't make as much? I am perfectly aware it doeasn't reach the $250,000 threshhold of his tax plan BUT it is an amount never before raised!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Do as I say, not as I do... right?!!
    Anonymous

• i'm sure republicans would love that. leave him without money so that he can't fight back against all teh lies and smears thrown at him by the mccain campaign. no thank you he can keep it and use it to become president. that's a better way for him to help us all. we donate money to him for a reason. because we belief in him and investing in him is investing in our future.
    Anonymous

• The election isn't over, how can anyone predict what costs will be and what will happen to the surplus. Running out of things to talk about?? This is pretty lame.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 6:06 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Yeah I really don't want O'bama to make the choice of to whom I spread my wealth to. Oy!
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:32 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• He should account for where the money is coming from. I heard if it's less than $200 it doesn't have to be reported. Appearently McCain reports his, so why not Obama?

There is no smear campaign on McCain's part, if Obma didn't have a shady past with shady people, McCain just wants to know his character
    dini1976

Answer by dini1976 at 6:34 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• if he's going to be presedent, you really can't have a shady past come back to haunt you.
    dini1976

Answer by dini1976 at 6:35 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• And i don't need the gov. telling me to spread my wealth around, so those lazy arses can stay lasy.
    dini1976

Answer by dini1976 at 6:37 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I heard if it's less than $200 it doesn't have to be reported. Appearently McCain reports his, so why not Obama?

Obama does report his. Someone posted the link here a couple of weeks ago. to teh electoral something. I can't remember. and is all there. and yes it is political smear. because as one of mccain aides said.. if they talk about the conomy they'll loose so concentrate on negative ads.
    Anonymous

• obama is a liar and a fool and im gonna laugh when all that are like omg obama find out that they were just as foolish to vote for him i agree how can you run for president with a shady past like his? it shouldnt be the thing creeping up on him but it is and obviously its a real problem people in this country are just stupid
    Anonymous

• HE DOESN'T HAVE A SHADY PAST. BUT IF YOU KEEP GETTING YOUR INFO FROM MCCAIN AND FOX NEWS AKA THE KKK THEN YOU WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
    Anonymous