How come evry1 is so judgemental here?

I thought cafe mom was about helping & support..but since i have started asking questions & i recieve more personal opinions than answers to help..i thought that is what cafe mom is all about..it's why i joined atleast

Lovelymee23

Asked by Lovelymee23 at 7:39 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Everyone has their own opinions, some were just not blessed with the gift of diplomacy and their parents never taught them manners.
    I promise you, there really are a lot of great women here, but there are also a lot of trolls and mean girls, just like high school...
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 8:36 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Everyone does have their own opinions and I think there are some that just believe so strongly there's is the right one that they will argue or get upset or pass judgement. Some people don't attempt to see things from both sides. I'm one of the people that use my personal experience thinking that might be helpful, because I only what worked for me in my own experience.

To be honest I'm highly surprised that I haven't been attacked more, given some of the things I have done. I'm very open with a lot of things in my life, and tend to use those as learning experiences. I've left my children, I've cheated on my husband and many more things, not one person has ever attacked me for those actions.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 10:51 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• seriously though! I made a post just trying to help get the word out about homebirths and stuff i felt helped me and i got slammed by this mom about how i only think im right and im so judgemental. wtf?!
    hotmommy420

Answer by hotmommy420 at 12:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• That's the way this site is. I'm at the point where I'm thinking of cancelling my account and going elsewhere.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 1:21 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Thanks jademom07 i understand i'm just trying to make a really tough decision..& this is kinda the only support i have right now
    Lovelymee23

Comment by Lovelymee23 (original poster) at 2:21 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• But @ the same time there is difference between thinking you're right & being mean..some of these ppl need to learn to read questions properly that's why every1 is answering so mean:(
    Lovelymee23

Comment by Lovelymee23 (original poster) at 2:31 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

Lovelymee23

Comment by Lovelymee23 (original poster) at 2:32 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• It's a public forum. Mostly based upon personal experiences and opinions. A lot of us try to help but there are some who get vehement when someone doesn't agree with them.

If you want Facts, you need to talk to a certified professional. Here, you will need to weed thru those trying to make a point.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:04 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I try notto be petty, but I dont believe in abortions, or cheating on yur spouse, or hoeschooling or not vaxing, therefore if you ask i wil tell you that!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 11:38 AM on Sep. 24, 2010