Does anyone know a reliable company that hires for data entry positions to work from home?

I have a full time job out of the home and I am looking to start working from home in my spare time to start, and to eventually work full time from home. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Money & Work

• Almost all data entry home jobs I've found have waiting lists (some over a year long) or are not hiring. There's a lot of telecommuting jobs from home. (Cloud 10, WorkingSol, LiveOps, and more.)
    melamommy24

Answer by melamommy24 at 7:39 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Be careful with data processing jobs...there are lots of scams for that! I don't know any companies personally so can't help you there but if you do want to work at home check out my page...for more info! I wish you good luck and I hope you find something for you!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 10:31 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• http://website.ws/dashadegeorge08
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Ditto on the waitlist!! Try wahm.com for opportunities.. GOOD LUCK!
    owalker

Answer by owalker at 3:38 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Check out my site I sell beautiful jewelry with an extraordinary low price!! I make 50 % on everything I get bonuses for people signing up I make 5% off of downline sales and when everyone places orders you get 2% back in points to redeem for electronics, jewelry, sporting goods, bikes, children items, or even a free completely paid vacation!!!

www.deaxis.com/cq155 click on my biz opp tab if you have any questions feel free to email me at queen_candice_08@yahoo.com I'm more than happy to help those that are willing to help theirself!!!

Candice Q
    ljzmama

Answer by ljzmama at 5:33 PM on Oct. 24, 2008