Anyone watch Teen Mom??

First off I know this will probably cause Drama so lets try to keep the drama out of it. I just want your opinions on the show. I had my first DD at 19 so i can relate to them but theres one girl i cant stand....AMBER she is so mean to her DD leah anyone else notice she is alwasy yelling at leah to shut up and calling her a brat and she is only 14 months old?

AWebber212

Asked by AWebber212 at 8:03 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• I cannot stand Amber! I really enjoy watching the show and have watched the girls since they were on 16 and pregnant. I think Amber needs some help and if she doesnt stop Gary can take her to court with all the footage and get full custody of Leah. So sad!
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 8:06 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I have to agree with you on Amber. She is so mean to her baby! When she thought she was pregnant again, I was hoping the test was negative because she doesn't treat the one she has that great, so I am sure she wouldn't treat the second that great neither. And poor Gary!!!
    motherof4and2

Answer by motherof4and2 at 8:08 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• She doesn't treat her bf right either, she hits him and yells at him. I'm surprised he's still around. Honestly, she treats her kid like that on TV, I'd hate to see how she is in private. She seems like the baby is a burden to her.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 8:26 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Oh god she is horrible. What about last week when she told Gary to leave and when Leah was crying for him(so sad I cried too) she said he was leaving her again. Yeah because that won't give her child issues. Such a cute baby too. I loooooove Maci and I think Ryan is an idiot!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 8:45 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I absolutely can not stand Amber. She drives me nuts. I feel so bad for Leah. I honestly have no idea what the heck Gary sees in her. I'd be thinking that's my chance to run instead of wanting to live with her till he finds something. Poor guy.
    Catrin2009

Answer by Catrin2009 at 1:09 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I watch the show every week since I was 16 and a mom also. I get frustrated sometimes with them but I also uderstand that they are teenager who think they know it all.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 1:17 PM on Sep. 24, 2010