im unsure

I have been having a lot of watery discharge and i have no clue what it can be?? im really confused cuz this normally never happens.. it doesnt smell or anything just looks like water but a lil thicker??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Health

• Perhaps your ovulating?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:29 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Could be ovulation, Infection or pregnancy.
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 7:46 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• are you pregnant? did your water break?
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 8:12 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• no my water didnt break! i would have posted the question in pregnancy if i was pregnant and i knew about it and that far along and i was that stupid! come on
    Anonymous

• I totally did not mean to imply that your are that stupid (believe me i didnt mean to offend you) but have you seen some of the questions on here... "When will I ovulate?"... "Should I take a pregnancy test?"..."I'm coughing up blood and teeth are coming out my nose, what should I do" LOL Im sorry that wasn't helpful. I would go with the other posters than since your not pregnant.
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 8:59 PM on Oct. 20, 2008