Could I Be pregnant?

Hi my name is Danielle. I am 20 and my boyfriend is 21. We have been trying for our 2nd month but I have been trying to get pregnant for almost a year with a different man. My last AF was June 15th. We have unprotected sex on June 23rd, 28th, 29th and the 30th into July 1st at night. Neither of us smoke or drink. My cycles are 28 days long. I know I have to do the 2 week wait and nothing is for sure but I was just wondering what you thought my chances were I might have conceived this month? Thank you for your time.

dannibearxoxo

Asked by dannibearxoxo at 1:14 AM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Id say the chances are very high if you are young, healthy, and ovulating. You probably released an egg on june 29th and sperm can last 3 days waiting for the egg. Make sure you are taking vitamins and also do a check up w/ your dr. Let him know you are trying to get pregnant.
    Joanne28

Answer by Joanne28 at 1:34 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• why a diffrent man? lets get a good home life first.
    bubbaelea22

Answer by bubbaelea22 at 1:53 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• You would have been ovulating the 28th through the 30th. If you were having sex all three of those days, your chances are very high. Don't get your hopes up. I literally had unprotected sex multiple times a day every day (except during a period) for 4 months before I finally conceived. Its never 100%.
    Anonymous

• come on..don't judge her bubba..its none of your business.
    Anonymous