How Often do you have a GIRLS night out?

Ive had one in over three years LOL.

Misteh

Asked by Misteh at 9:06 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• Not often enough, about once a year. That's usually with my mom, nana, or mil. Most of my friends and I have a hard time lining up schedules around sports, karate , birthdays, etc to go out together! LOL it's sad but true!
    BellaKristy

Answer by BellaKristy at 9:12 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I never have one. Honestly, don't need one. My hubby and I both quit our "regular jobs" to stay home together and work. We love being around each other, and everything we do is together. We run ALL errands together, parent teacher confrence together, EVERYTHING. I wouldn't be able to do a girls night. I've never been away from my hubby that long. Last time I was away from him that long was when I was working, and that was only when we were 2 months into our relationship. :)
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 9:14 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I have never had one
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 9:27 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Rarely. Maybe once every few months. And even at that it is like an hour or two for Happy Hour. The last time I really went out it was cold outside. And here we are starting Fall again. I am sure you can tell that was months and months ago. LOL! I am in NEED of one!!
    eluc

Answer by eluc at 9:12 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I haven't had one in years! I love being with my DH, he's my best friend. And his sister is my best girlfriend. We usually all hang out--with our kids, too...LOL Every now and again, my SIL will take the kids somewhere, but that's always during the day. Can't say I miss girls night.
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 9:18 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I never get away from my kids. Since my son was born I have had maybe a few hours here and there but even that's only happened 4-5 times and he's almost 14 months old
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 9:39 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• 2 or 3 times/month - and they are with 3 different groups of women - two different groups through church (one is social, the other spiritual) and a neighborhood mom's group. I think it's very important to have time for myself and for my husband to have time with the kids.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 9:40 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• i have a wiccan coven meeting once a month and a girls night out once a month.
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 9:50 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Never. The only mom friend I really have won't do anything without her kids.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 10:45 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I go out with my girlfriends once a week, its shifted from going to bars to just dinner. I still do go out to bars for karoake and drinks, but we're starting to lessen those nights and do other things that are more relaxed. I have to have time with my friends, its one of the things that keeps me de-stressed, gives me the outlet I need and without this I know I would be miserable. For years I didn't do this and my life completely spiraled out of control.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 10:46 AM on Sep. 24, 2010