When will I start my period?

I'm stressing, I had my baby almost 7 weeks ago and have yet to start, Could I be pregnant again? Help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• agreed with the pp....although after you have your period, the one right after you've had the baby, after it's over, it's about 4-6 weeks before you have your next one. like, i had my baby and it was finally gone after about a week and a half, sometime coming and going. at my 6 week checkup (which i actually had it my 7th week, it's the only time they could book me) i asked the doctor and she said i should be on it in about a week. sure enough, a week later, i was on it. so my DD was about 8 weeks when i finally started my next period. hope this helps
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 6:32 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• if you had unprotected sex yes you could be but remember also your body needs time to get back to normal talk to your ddr .. cause yes you could be you are very fertile after having a baby
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:28 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• if you are breast feeding, i heard that can also delay your start
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 6:29 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• ok scratch that, i had my 6 week appt at 8 weeks, so i didn't start my next period until my DD was 9 weeks. i just looked at my calender.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 6:34 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• So, I'm not breastfeeding either. I did have unprotected sex. I do have a call in to my Dr. Armywife43 that gives me some kind of relief.
    Anonymous

• One of my best friends got pregnant at six weeks. If you don't want to be pregnant, you always have to take steps.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:55 PM on Oct. 20, 2008