Do you like designer boots?

I have been keeping my eyes out for some reasonably priced fashionable boots. I realize it's not too early to start looking either. I used to own a pair of black leather boots that fit like a glove. They were great for trekking through the snow and my feet stayed warm and dry and they looked good with just about everything I wore.

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 9:20 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I love boots and shoes both. I own 5 pairs of boots of all different kinds and colors. They are great for Winter and Fall.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 11:49 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• The only time I wore boots was when I was at the horse barn but now that my kids are older and play outside I need to find some boots...I will probly go to DSW for the designer names at prices I can afford
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 9:25 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I am heading to JC Penneys today to check out some....
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 9:35 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• yes i love boots. i have a pair i bought lost winter from macys. love them, they 89 $. i want a new pair!! im so broke though. i need a job!!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:58 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I love boots and not just for the winter snow. I have many pairs of boots different styles & colours - love them. I look on line for sales and keep my eye open when looking through flyers etc. but I have enough so I shouldn't be! : )
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:54 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I had a pair of black leather boots (high heel) and a pair of light brown suede flat heel boots that I had for about 10 years and wore them to death. Finally had to toss them out, they were just too worn out to wear anymore and I have not been able to find a pair I love as much since. I'm always on the lookout though. I wear skirts to work everyday, and in the winter, I love wearing my boots with them.
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 8:31 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• famous foot wear, burlington coat factory, jc penny, macy's dsw.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:25 PM on Sep. 24, 2010