Pain

Hi, I am 27wks pregnant. I have a 2yr old and a 10m old that i take care of all day my SO works nights.

I had a c-sec with my 10m old. Lately i have been feeling alot of pain were my incision is, and all over my stomach it feels like someone is taking a small knife and sticking it in mystomach.

When she moves it hurts. I remember when it was my other two it didnt hurt when they moved. Not unless them got in my ribs or something. I just dont know.

Does anyone know what it could be or what i should do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well, that's why it is strongly recommended that you give your body a full 18 months to heal after a c-section before getting pregnant again. I guess just be as careful as possible. No heavy lifting, even if it is a child. Sorry, but I doubt there's anything anyone can tell you to ease your mind about this.
    Anonymous

• I've had two c-sections and I'll have my third in March. There's nothing you can do. I have numbness that will probably never go away and pain that comes and goes. Good luck, take some tylenol
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:47 PM on Oct. 20, 2008