How big is yuor comfort zone?

In daily life, how close do you let stranges come bofore you start moving away?
Can't express it in measurements, but I think, due to my work ... Mine is very little. Except when I don't feel good or am sweatty or something.
What about your's?

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 9:33 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• I call it my "private bubble" and it's becoming smaller and smaller all the time. At least arms length.
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 2:46 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I would have to say at least 2 feet. I don't like strangers near me!
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 9:34 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I don't mind a hug or a hand shake but It depends on the reason...NOT some random person off the street walking up and huging me...thats just odd....but the one thing that bothers me is when you come acrossed the people that are way to friendly right off and they like to hit....(that light slap on the shoulder when u may say something funny)....Yea, that bothers me really bad...Some people caught me by surprised and were shocked when i bit their heads off for it....
    sharonnacy

Answer by sharonnacy at 9:45 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I don't like random people getting really close to me. Any less than arms length and either I'll move or tell you to move.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 9:48 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• MY COMFORT ZONE IS ARMS LENGTH, EXCEPT FROM PEOPLE I KNOW VERY WELL,
    TERRIDAWN

Answer by TERRIDAWN at 10:17 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I have never been a hugger but I will shake hands and borrow the custom of bowing from the Japanese.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:52 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• My comfort zone is at least 3 feet with strangers! If someone gets behind me in line at the grocery store without a buggy they are too close! lol I don't even like people I know to hug or touch me, but I tolerate it.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:54 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I don't mind some strangers, because some people are just friendly. Also when I can smell ur breath or ur ask to many questions, you have enter my uncomfort zone. I am going to let you know...
    Gabi07

Answer by Gabi07 at 3:42 PM on Sep. 24, 2010