My youngest decided to jump off the bed (vent)

Well she went down on the toy box her dad made out of wood. she was screaming and crying. i checked her out ,the dr checked her out. No broken bones just a bruise and a small cut. but i caught her doing it again. you would think she would learn. ugh. I love her. i can't get it through no matter what i do spanking , grounding , her getting injured. what is it gonna take a broken bone.

sherryb1273

Asked by sherryb1273 at 9:38 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• My son is the SAME way hes two though. My brother broke his arm swinging on a rope and fell off of it...as soon as it healed he was doing it again.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:41 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• My son is the same way. Nothing is keeping him from using the bed as a trampoline. Not even a severe beating! (Well he called it that anyway.) We are trying to make him sleep on the floor next. Can't use the bed right, no bed.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 6:37 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• It does ssem like they never learn
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 8:57 PM on Sep. 25, 2010