So.... sad, discouraged....

So, my husband and I had sex about 4 days after when I *THINK* I ovulated, we didn't do it when I *think* I was ovulating cuz I had no clue it was going on. So as soon as I said, *hmm, I think I may be ovulated a few days ago* we went at it! So far, it's been 5 days since we had sex, and i've been taking tests like crazy. With both of my other children, the positive results showed up WAY early. With my son, only 3 days after conception (3 days after we had sex) and with my daughter we found out 5 days after conception. I took a test this morning and it was negative. People keep telling me it's too early to start testing, but like with my other two, I was hoping for an early result! I'm going to test again tomorrow, and then going to the Dr Monday for him to test me... but i'm just discouraged... With both of my other kids I got that *I feel pregnant* feeling almost right away, but I don't feel that way :(

Ihavehope9

Asked by Ihavehope9 at 9:40 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Yeah...Good Luck
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:42 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• It's better to "go at it" before you think you ovulated rather than after. it's best to have the sperm there waiting for the egg rather than sending the sperm in after the egg has been released. Don't be discouraged, worse case you get to try next month. Have fun TTC. You were pregnant before and you will be again, don't let this stress you.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:43 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• well dont give up but keep in mind it may be too early and you may actually have concieved and in that case you dont want to be all negative and worried....you want to relax!! it will all work out...EVERYTHING happens for a reason!
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 9:45 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• It make really be too early tho cause every pregnancy is different even tho it happen with the first 2 your 3rd could be different... I'd wait until you are done for your period... Good luck!
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 9:13 PM on Sep. 24, 2010