Please Bump it Foward, Would you be angry if your other half

Did not come and help you change the tire on your car.
I am pregnant.
And it is still hot by my standards here in Tulsa.
Lots of you mom's have supported me in the battels I am going through with him.
Today he would not even come out and help me change the tire on my car.
I am so angry that I am going on a shoping spree after I get done here at Panera.
I just cant wait till I start working again.
Than I can leave him.
My Question is.
Would you be angry if your other half would not help you or even come out to help you change a tire on your car?
While being pregnant?
Please keep helping me.
Your answers count.
Love To ALL you mom's that do help.!!!!

newathis918

Asked by newathis918 at 9:48 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• NOT IT'S NOT OKAY FOR YOUR HUSBAND TO LEAVE YOU OUT THERE TO DO THAT! What a douche bag! Sorry.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 9:51 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• thats ridiculous! cold, and heartless....men suck.
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 9:49 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I would be more than angry with him.
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 9:50 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• why didnt he help? what was he doing? how far along are you? have you ever changed a tire by yourself before?
    tiger_tatted1

Answer by tiger_tatted1 at 9:50 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Depends on how far along I am. I am very independent and unless I was incapable it wouldnt have bothered me.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:53 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I would NOT be able to put up with thats s**** get out soon if you have anyone who will help you go then take his money and laugh
    motherfirefly1

Answer by motherfirefly1 at 9:53 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• You got a winner there..........dam , your pregnant and he can't help.......good think I'm not your mother.....he'd be doing something. Good luck hon.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 9:54 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Like it matters what he was doing and how far along you are, he should have came to help. Hell there was a day when I was pregnant with my last one that I broke down an hour away from my fiance's work and he left to come help me! If he really cared he would have been there. I know pregnancy isnt an excuse but still he should want to take care of you while your caring something so precious! Good luck with everything!
    misssababe1128

Answer by misssababe1128 at 9:59 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I can't answer that... I don't know the whole story and I've read countless stories here where women come in all upset and spout off- but then when we get the full story it is obvious that the situation was not entirely as previously stated. Was he in the position to help and you had no idea what you are doing... and very pregnant, then Yes- I'd be pissed off. If any of those things were off... I'd still be mad at the time, but I'd have to realize that there were circumstances preventing his help.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 10:01 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• yes i would be angry god dont like ugly sokeep your head up when you get backon your feet leave him alone you can do bad by your self remember pay back is a you know what dont cry keep your head up better days is on the way
    Renetiny4

Answer by Renetiny4 at 10:12 AM on Sep. 24, 2010