Bump this,

Should I Still leave him.
I asked this question earlier this month.
Some of you said yep, and some of you said Nope.
I am pregnant.
I am angry.
I am hot and hungry.
He has made a choice not to help me in this pregnancy.
and I am making a choice.
I am scared too.
What should a girl Do?
The other question is open.
Please go and help me in my crusade to find happiness.
Love to all.

newathis918

Asked by newathis918 at 9:50 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would say take care of you first and then if he come tohis senses then goodif not you still have to take care of your baby thats number one mabe he sacred sometimes men dont no how to communicate with woman give him some space and he might come around if not do for yyou and your child because children dont ask to come we are the parents mommys babypapa maybe so put your self and your child firstbe safe and enjoy your pregnany
    Renetiny4

Answer by Renetiny4 at 10:09 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• If he has made it his choice to not help you during your pregnancy are you even together?
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:01 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Hi I don't know much about your situation but if you are unhappy and he do not want to even try to work on the relationship you have to take the decision to leave and try to be happy by your own or stay and let him continue to treat you this way. I think you and your kids deserve to be happy. Good luck
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 10:03 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I've been there. My 1st husband married me because he wanted at least one of his 2 children (by 2 mothers) to live with him. He didn't love me, he didn't want my child, I paid for everything rent, groceries, diapers, formula, everything. I was miserable for 5 years, then he cheated on me, several times and I found out that he had an internet porn addiction. If I could get those 5 years back, I would have moved on, and moved out, never married him and taken care of myself first instead of trying to force the situation to work. It was never meant to. We have since divorced and he gets our son for the bare minimum that the court has entitled him to, and sometimes not even that. But, although single, I am happy because I am taking care of myself and my son, and without the burden of trying to force someone to feel the way I did. Please don't make the same mistakes....
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 10:14 AM on Sep. 24, 2010