can anyone tell me what this could be?

for the past three weeks i have been experiencing pretty consistent dull pain in my lower abdomen. it feels like i'm cramping but it's happening when it's not my time of the month and there is no way that i'm pregnant because i just got off my time of the month and am still experiencing this pain. has anybody had this happen before? what could it be?

i don't know if it matters but i had surgery last year to have my gall bladder removed. and i also experience very painful menstruation.

thanks

pmg1030

Asked by pmg1030 at 9:52 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Health

• which side? right side could be appendicitis, left side is prob gas or maybe an ovarian cyst, if its all over or in the middle you could have an infection...bacterial vaginosis sometimes makes you have cramps....if its consistent for a few days and you cant control it you should really see a doc....even if the pain isnt severe...GL!!
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 9:56 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Possibly scar tissue?
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:57 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• SORRY, I AM NOT SURE, YOU SHOULD SEE YOUR DOCTOR!
    TERRIDAWN

Answer by TERRIDAWN at 10:11 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• U should contact ur Dr
    redrose36

Answer by redrose36 at 11:26 AM on Sep. 24, 2010