I have a lot of fun wearing wigs of different styles and colors, plus hairpieces. Does anyone else on here do this?

thismamacooks

Asked by thismamacooks at 10:02 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• No but I am curious about them though as I lost so much hair with both my pregnancies my hair is much thinner now. The problem is where its thinner my hair is very nice & long & healthy but for some reason just my luck its real thin in the front right by the hair line and I wonder what I am going to do if it keep getting thinner there? it freaks me out and its real scary to go through. I have to keep it parted a certain way all the time as I feel so self conscience about it. Can you explain how the partials work? how does it stay in place does that work for all areas of the head? don't get me wrong I am ok but who knows in 3-5 yrs? if that hair does not grow back in & stays thin, real drag I tell ya cuz of where its thin. More info. would be great. Thnx.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:51 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I make them custom for a living. Just make sure it really matches and not sort of!! I can always tell! lol :)
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:19 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• i kinda like the fake-looking ones!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:39 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Unfortunately, I cannot give you any info on the partial wigs, as I have never owned one. The hairpieces I get are like curly or wavy ponytails of different lengths that clip on your own hair. My hair is long, so I pull it straight back, make a flat bun with bobbie pins and clip the hairpiece on it.
    The company I go through is Paula Young, which can be googled and you can view the partial wigs, styles and colors. If you order one and it doesn't work for you, I am pretty certain you can return it.
    thismamacooks

Comment by thismamacooks (original poster) at 5:38 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• ok thnx 4 the info.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 7:56 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I don't think I could stand anything on my head like that. I don't wear any kind of hat or head gear
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 8:29 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• yes, two days ago i bought a new short bright purple wig. saves on dying it!!!!
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 8:41 PM on Sep. 24, 2010