Found out 9 year old is being bullied

not only by anthor girl but by her best friend. How sad is that? the school is now involved because they got my daughter to finally open up. we were wondering why her grades dropped dramatically and she acted like she no longer cared. please if your child starts acting different please try to get them to open up. we kept trying to get her to open to us but she was ashamed. i feel so bad for her.

sherryb1273

Asked by sherryb1273 at 10:13 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• Poor baby:( Nothing worse than bullies, and girls are REALLY mean. I hope she is doing ok.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:16 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I hate that.Long time ago, I had a similar problem.and I took my daughter over to the kids house.And I talked to other kids mom.It worked.It did get better.But It won't always work.Depends on the parents of the other kid.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 10:22 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• It's heart breaking! I was bullied when I was around that age. A few girls in my brownies troop were huge jerks to me and it was awful. In the end it made me a stronger, kinder, more compassionate person. Good luck with everything!
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 10:26 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• That happened to me and the worst thing my mother did was get involved but i was a little older. Maybe talk to her mom
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 10:39 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I am so sorry this is happening. I hope the school getting involved helps the situation. I wish you and your daughter all the best.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 11:26 AM on Sep. 24, 2010