What was Ur first 3 months of bring pregnant like?

I was just wondering what ur first 3 months was like........ I might be pregnant :)

Thanks
Samantha

IloveMyKids415

Asked by IloveMyKids415 at 6:46 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it is different for everyone with my first i felt nothing and was still weight lifting and working out for basketball and with this one im nothing but sore and tired
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:48 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• it was scary,because i still havent told my parents i was prego,and im 16.
    then it was also 'bluh' because i had alot of morning sickness..
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 6:48 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• You are VERY tired and moody. I am 6 and 1/2 weeks pregnant and I just want to sleep all the time. You boobs hurt and you usually have to use the bathroom frequently. I am also very nauseas. But everyone is different.
    busymom2070

Answer by busymom2070 at 6:49 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I had no sickness at all and no symptoms, still dont and I'm 17 weeks. I get pains but thats it
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:49 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• SLEEPY, SLEEPY, SLEEPY...I would come home from work and sleep for like 2 hours then go to bed about an hour before I usually do. I also hated the sight of food....still do and I am 20.5 weeks.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 7:08 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• With my son it was perfect hardly any nausea but in the afternoon (no vomiting at all), with my daughter whom I am 7 months pregnant with it didn't go so well lol, we have had nausea all day long up until about 2 weeks ago (no vomiting with her either) I have had a ton of aches and pains as well. With my son I was happy go lucky and with my daughter I am super bitch. It all depends on the person and the pregnancy. Some people are never sick , some always are, some react differently with the sex of the baby and some don't it's all in how you carry your child hun. If your pregnant congrats, no matter what your pregnancy is like good or bad, when you have that baby everything you went though with pregnancy and labor is just so well worth it esp meeting your child for the 1st time.

Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 7:09 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• With the first and second ones I was sick to my stomach every morning (not trying to scare you). The third I was really tired the first 3 months, but I wasn't that sick. The fourth one I wasn't sick at all, but I was hungry a lot. With my last baby I was really tired again and got sick in the afternoons.
    lilmomma4

Answer by lilmomma4 at 7:49 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Lots and lots of heartburn, thats really the only reason I even took a preg test.... a little nausea, kinda tired, mild period cramps. My pregnancy was very pleasant.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 8:10 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• My pregnancy has been pretty much "uneventful" (I'm 34 weeks now). I never got morning sickness, was a little tired my first trimester and (extremely) now, had sore hip joints (but I work as a NA) and he likes to lay on my sciatic nerve (which makes my left hip numb). Had Braxton Hicks contractions, but nothing extreme. Crossing my fingers that the labor won't make up for the unseen drama :) good luck!
    itsaboy1208

Answer by itsaboy1208 at 12:51 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Boring! Nothing interesting happened, I didn't look pregnant just "chunky." It was the longest 3 mos ever, esp. cause we weren't telling people until the first ultrasound at 12 wks.
    Anonymous