BIO-OIL

HAS ANYONE USED BIO-OIL FOR STRETCH MARKS? IF SO,DOES IT WORK? IS IT GOOD FOR OLD STRETCH MARKS?ALSO,HOW MUCH IS IT AND WHERE CAN I BUY IT?
THANX IN ADVANCE:)

cathycat

Asked by cathycat at 6:52 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I haven't used it, but I had customers that did and they swore by it. I know it's $11.99 at Walgreens =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:17 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I wanted to try it for some acne scarring, instead of stretch marks... but I personally havent used it, because the #1 ingredient is mineral oil and I have been told by my dermatoligist never to use mineral oil on your face... apparently it makes you break out because it will clog pores... but I cant see why you shouldnt be able to use it on your body! I have heard people swear by it for all kinds of scars (mostly acne scars) so I think it probably works to a certain extent!
    LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 9:12 PM on Oct. 20, 2008