Do you have any kind of GPS system?

Today is my dh's birthday & we got him a Garmin but we got it in July for a trip. What kind do you have? We live in the country and it doesn't take us to our house good thing we know where we live LOL!

Moms_Angels1960

Asked by Moms_Angels1960 at 10:32 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Travel

• We have a Garmin and have been very happy with it.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 11:22 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I have one on my Droid. SO has a Garmin and doesn't like it either. The one on my phone has never steered me wrong.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:34 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• We have a Garmin... I LOVE it (I would love any GPS, I'm not picky on brand, as long as it knows where I am going)
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 10:36 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• We have a Magellan Maestro from a few years ago. It's nice, but the maps are so old that it sometimes gets us lost. I am getting my hubby a Garmin Nuvi for Christmas!
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 10:35 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• google maps on my blackberry but when i upgraded to the curve 2 google maps can no longer find me so if i get lost it can't pull directions from where i am and i have to find an address
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 10:36 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• We have a garmin and live in the city, but it still give us problems sometimes.
    nicole_Evans

Answer by nicole_Evans at 10:36 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I have a Garmin Nuvi. It can't find my house either. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:37 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I have a TomTom and it works in alot of different places. I have never tried it way out in the country though...I guess the next time I visit my Dad's farm I'll try it out =o)
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 10:37 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Nope, I have a husband with a map. We used to have a GPS but figured out that if it's stormy it does not give accurate info and we got completely lost one time!!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 10:40 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• We have a Garmin & LOVE it. We had one that messed up on us and the touch screen wouldn't work anymore so DH went to exchange it and all they had were Tom Toms & DH really didn't like it as much. I didn't get to play with it yet but DH said Tom Toms give you the option to change the voice - even to Homer Simpson :D so that would be fun but otherwise I don't know why he doesn't really like it as much, maybe he's not used to it.
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 10:41 AM on Sep. 24, 2010