No movement?

I'm 17 weeks and started feeling flutters at 15 1/2 weeks every now and then. Well now I haven't felt anything in a few days. Is this normal? I mean I'm not very far so I figured it might just not be regular yet....?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• if all you felt before were flutters your baby may not be big enough yet to kick and you feel but if you felt kicks and now nothing get checked either way tho tell your dr
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:55 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I started feeling movements around 16 weeks. The baby would be moving bunches one day and then a may not feel anything for a few days. I am 20.5 weeks and feel it about every other day now. Dont worry, pretty soon you will feel the baby all the time.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 7:04 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• i was 15 1/2 weeks too when i felt the baby but it didnt get regular until almost 19 weeks and now i feel baby every day.
    Anonymous