Most helpful baby book

What was the most helpful (i.e had useful information about sleeping, eating, etc.) book that you read?

FACMom

Asked by FACMom at 6:54 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• a book called.....Baby 411.....it had all the questions.....it came with another book called toddler 411.
    kaleigh111

Answer by kaleigh111 at 7:03 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• What to expect: the first year. i had what to expect when expecting and it was like a bible to me
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 7:39 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• What to Expect when your expecting and What to expect the first year. I think there is a toddler one too.
    lilmomma4

Answer by lilmomma4 at 7:46 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• What to Expect is good for milestones. Anything by Dr. Sears is really good.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Baby Basics. They tell you how to do everything... Really good tips on sleeping habits.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 8:00 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• "Dr. Denmark Said it" By Madia Bowman and "Every Child deserves a Chance", by Dr. Leila Denmark.

My whole family swears by these books. Dr. Leila Denmark was the oldest practicing doctor in the world up until a few years ago when she retired at age 104. :) Google her.
    mrstremblay

Answer by mrstremblay at 8:27 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I like all of the above, but I also like "The Baby Whisperer". Due to "Mommy-Brain" I can't remeber the author, but I used it a lot....I don't know where it is right now...I will have to look for it! :)
    ILuvMyBoyz0608

Answer by ILuvMyBoyz0608 at 8:42 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• "The Baby Book" by Dr. Sears is the best :-)
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 9:52 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• i have toa gree with maggiemom on this one.
    also gdiamante--any and everything by dr sears is a must.
    right now his discipline book is like my bible!
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 9:57 PM on Oct. 20, 2008