Do you think a guy can be tricked into getting a girl pregnant,considering that birth control CAN fail ,so there is always a risk of pregnancy when a male and female have sex anyways? adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• only if the guy is stupid and doesn't wear protection... if he takes HER word for it that she's on birth control then he's the dumb one IMHO... yes condoms can fail too but that's not usually the girl 'tricking' him into anything that's just an accident...
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 10:48 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I think he can be tricked into believing that she was protected but any time you have sex, there is a risk of pregnancy. I also would say that if she purposely stopped birth control, he was tricked. But he should also be protecting himself.

so if he thinks that all the responsiblity is on the female, he is delusional.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:49 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I really dislike anyone who tricks anyone for any reason.
    Some guys are clueless though and women DO take advantage of it.
    UGHHHH!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:53 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Yes, and I honestly feel that women that do this should not be mothers. Babies deserve to be loved and wanted for something other than a paycheck for mom, or to be used as a pawn. So many children already grow up in unstable homes, dealing with neglect/abuse, missing a parent, etc.

Starting a pregnancy for any reason other than because you want a child, or without a father that wants a child, pretty much sets the precedent. I know a single mom can love a child just as much as a couple, but if you trick a man into pregnancy/fatherhood, it's wrong. This is one of the reasons I believe a man should have the same 'choice' as the woman ~ potential baby/potential mom/ potential father. The rights should be equal and the responsibility should be equal ~ and the bottom line is children should be loved and wanted with no strings attached and no ulterior motives.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 10:58 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Ya know, we known it for centuries, If you have sex there is ALWAYS risk of pregnancy. Regardless of the intentions behind it, both are responsible for their actions.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:04 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• A girl can TRY to trick him by skipping her birth control, but if it were that important to him, he would make sure he was protected by using a condom...that way he KNOWS for sure he is protected.

Of course BC can fail...but I dont consider that a trick. just a mistake.

Either way...if two people trust each other THIS little and have a lack of respect soo much for the other that they will trick a pregnancy....then they shouldnt be having sex anyways....but that is just my old fashioned ways coming out I guess.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:19 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• The woman has ultimate say in what she does with her body. If she wants to lie to manipulate a man, she has that control, if he wants her... Men have the ultimate say in what they do with their body. The best way to avoid manipulation? I think we all know. ;o)
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:24 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• How can it be a woman tricking men?? He is putting his penis in a females vagina it doesn't just fly in there on its own.
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 11:27 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• WHENEVER there is sex there is the chance of pregnancy UNLESS the plumbing has been removed. All birth controls have a fail rate. If you don't want to be pregnant or get someone pregnant...DON'T HAVE SEX. That simple.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:55 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

In a long term relationship, monogamous relationship. She tells him that she has endometriosis, fibroids, or is a cancer survivor and had treatment which left her sterile. When she pops up pregnant, she tells him it's a "miracle baby". It doesn't have to be a one night stand for a woman to be deceitful. For that matter, if they're older, she can even lie and say she had a ligation.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:11 PM on Sep. 24, 2010