What vitamins would you advise to buy (online) ? Thanks :)

Lolga

Asked by Lolga at 10:47 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Health

• None. Unless it's from a company that has a store with a website. I want to be able to see and hold what I'm going to buy and ask face to face. If I like them, then I will buy them on-line from that store's website.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:57 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Yep, I agree with Jade. We buy ours online or over the phone - but we're independant business owners with the company so we CAN do that. I highly recommend them but I don't get into selling them to random people on the internet for money purposes (I either have to trust a person to send me the cash for them or the person has to trust me with their CC or debit number so I can order them).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• thank you for your honest answers :)
    Lolga

Comment by Lolga (original poster) at 11:04 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• None. I wouldnt trust online vitamins it meds. Just go to the store and buy them
    redrose36

Answer by redrose36 at 11:22 AM on Sep. 24, 2010