Where does your baby sleep?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• For the first 11 months in his crib and then after that he was in a toddler bed and still is. I never did the co-sleeping thats not a habit I wanted to have to break and it's worked out perfectly for us
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 7:02 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• her crib...but the first few months the dr told em to just have her sleep where ever she wouldn't create bad habits for a while
    Anonymous

• In his crib that's in our room, but next month I'm moving it to his room. I don't want to keep him in our room too long or he wont' want to stay in his room.
    lilmomma4

Answer by lilmomma4 at 7:35 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• my daughter was in her bassinet the few 2 weeks but ever since she refuses to sleep in it. ive tried her crib and she hates that too. she sleeps in her pack n play most of the night but mid way through she changes her mind and needs to sleep with me but i wont lie its really hard. shes a very active sleeper and talks and moves alot so i get absolutely no sleep cause i get so nervous.
    Anonymous

• In her crib, in her room. She slept in the bassinet on the other side of the couch from me for the first month. It made for an easy transition to her room. I dont believe in co-sleeping because of the dangers and creating even more difficult transitions for your baby. After all, they need to sleep alone at some point. :)
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:59 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• In their beds in my room until they slept through the night. Then they go to their own rooms.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 8:04 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• mine sleeps in his bassinette (5weeks) he would much rather sleep with me in my bed but I am terrified of sids. I think its interesting we are actually one of the few countries that DOESNT practice cosleeping as the norm. I am curious what sids rates are in countries where cosleeping is normal
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 8:41 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• In her crib.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 8:58 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• My son has slept in his crib since he was 1 month old. He started off sleeping the bassinet in my bedroom, but then he started to hate that. He is now 6 months and loves his crib.
    momof2boys423

Answer by momof2boys423 at 9:07 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• we're a happy co-sleeping family.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 9:56 PM on Oct. 20, 2008