Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

where can i find a list that whereiam able to find a friend that was in the army , to see if he is still over there or not?

name of a iraq troop havn't heard fom him in 6 yrs

Answer Question

Asked by HaydensMom06 at 1:37 AM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • You could always go into your local recruiting office and see if they can help you. Something else you might try is myspace and facebook. Even if he is still over he might have one. A lot of them do. Good luck on your quest.

    Answer by 2murphyboys at 2:32 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

  • Also try the red cross. When I was in the army, we had to fill out paperwork to for the red cross to pull our information and relay it back to help our families get information on us.

    Answer by nettie04 at 1:13 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

  • thanks guys i hope this helps

    Answer by HaydensMom06 at 3:53 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

  • once, i have found my fd through the picture on They have a page for the troops.

    Answer by yoshiki56 at 7:09 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

  • There are many things you can do to locate your friend. I'd try people networking sites first, like someone else said myspace, facebook, classmates, ect. If you know his dob, you can try this people search site ( Since he was in a war zone, I'd check SSDI too ( hope you dont find him there. Try his name in search engines (google, bigfoot, dogpile, ect) also (Search Engine for Veterans You can find other military search sites on my group here

    Answer by adopteeme at 4:43 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.