Why are Americans so afraid of the Cuban exile?

No one can say anything about them because there will be hell to pay. They come here supposedly looking for freedoms they don't have in Cuba. But when they come here they try to suppress our freedom of speech. Did you know that a senator/congressman (can't remember) said that Miami was run like a third world country? He was schedule to speak here and had to cancel his appearance because of all the bomb threats by the Cuban residents. Well damn what happened to our freedom of speech?
They come here and as long as they land here they get taken to a facility given medical clearance, given Medicaid and welfare and legal status. Only some come here legally, applied for a visa from Cuba get the visa granted and then come here. The majority come here illegally.
so glad to be back in south Carolina.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't hate illegals, but I do think that if we live in the USA we should learn English. And to hold a job at a school in this country speaking English should also be a requirement.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 9:57 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• immagration is a touchy subject, is you've seeked and gotten political asylum, then you are leagal, only those that come here illegaly and stay illegally shouldn't have our rights. They also shouldn't have to resort to violence, otherwise they can go bck and throw bombs.
    Anonymous

• they don't have to seek political asylum. they just come here illegally and as soon as they feet touch land they have a right to medicaid, food stamp, welfare and legal residency. then they try an dcontrol what we can and can not say. I had one tell me this is miami not really the USA. what kind of cr.. is that? and some people that work in the school system don't even know english.
    Anonymous

• its what our country is coming to illegals get everything and legal born here people get nothing its bull big time bull i hate illegals
    Anonymous

• well how can we overturn that law that gives Cubans immigrants all this rights.
    Anonymous

• yup we need some serious immagration reform.
    dini1976

Answer by dini1976 at 7:41 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• oh see now I dont hate illegals..but I hate what we as a Nation have allowed to happen in regards to illegals. we need some major reform(s)...and we need it fast.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 8:26 PM on Oct. 20, 2008