Does anyone think that we are going to have a terror attack on american soil again anytime soon?

mommy2each

Asked by mommy2each at 11:35 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Soon? IDK but will we?...yes I have no doubt about that..

I also think some of this radical lib stuff is helping that come along all the more..

Something related that absolutely disgusted me was Obama commenting that Americans can absorb another terror attack....

REALLY!!!?? wth ...we shouldn't have to or be expected to 'absorb' another..

plus think of how HLS has basically said that if one were to happen any time soon we'd be ..well prob screwed if it was a biggie or many smaller attacks spread around
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:39 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Agree TN. HS has already stated, very plainly, that we are NOT prepared for another attack ~ and that report included many major cities and the bulk of our infrastructure and food supply.

For Obama to claim we could 'absorb' another attack is ... there are no nice words. It would NOT be Obama who suffered (except possibly in his poll ratings), only the Americans who die/lose loved ones, lose their possessions, etc.

A majority of Americans aren't prepared for ANY situation, whether it's a storm, a tornado, a chemical spill, or another terrorist attack. Most have no plans, and no idea what to do for those situations ~ or they know and don't bother. Some of us would 'absorb' a lot more than others :-(
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 11:55 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I think there is a good time. They know we are weak with liberal/progressives in control. That is why the terrorists campaign for them.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:59 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• with the dry runs lately I hear about in the news.. I wouldn't be surprised.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:33 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Our president said we coud take another attack?!? What a jackass! With him bowing to everyone else and kissing their @$$...We're a huge target now. They (terrorists) know Obama won't retaliate.

Obama is going to get himself picked off if he doesn't stop ignoring 80% of americans. I'm not saying he should, but there are crazies out there who have nothing else to lose.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 12:56 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• sorry..my answer posted twice...oops
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:01 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Yes. And it would be coming no matter WHO was elected. The terrorists don't give a damn who's in office. If they were impressed by strong conservatives, 9/11 would NEVER have happened. They DON'T CARE.

Another attack is coming. 100% certainty. The only question is when and how?

Answer by gdiamante at 1:43 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Ok what kills me is that the news reports all of this stuff, like stated earlier the weak cities. Do they think that no one but upstanding American Citizens will here this?
    mommy2each

Comment by mommy2each (original poster) at 1:47 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I suppose it possible. I just hope the Intelligence Agencies are on the ball this time. There were rumors about an attack in August and September of 2001 but they were ignored.
    I can't let myselff obssess over this though. There is nothing I can do. We just have to hope it doesn't happen.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:59 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Yes, I think it will happen again. The past 2 yrs have been loaded with attempts because of Obamas policies. They are not going to stop trying.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:36 PM on Sep. 24, 2010