What's the longest time you've ever went without cutting your hair?

Mine was over a year without cutting, close to 2 years. It actually was quite healthy too and didn't look at all bad. But it sure was a pain styling it!!!!

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 11:42 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• birth to 4 yrs old. Ever since then its been at least every 8 weeks

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:42 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• the girls in my family dont cut their hair we are very religious and it says in the bible that a womens long hair is her honor :) However i will occasionally get it trimed once every couple yrs
    AWebber212

Answer by AWebber212 at 11:43 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• 4 or 5 weeks
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:44 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• My sister cuts hair for a living. I'm lucky to make it every month without a haircut. LOL
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 11:47 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• The longest I have gone has been the last 3 year years, it has not been cut, although I wear it up a lot.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 11:47 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• The longest time I have gone without getting my hair cut?? Years. But I usually cut my own hair when I was young and it looked pretty darn good. :-) When you are young and have little kids, you find out there are many other things more imprtant than going to a Salon. But now that I am older,no kids at home,I get my hair cut and colored every 6 weeks.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:48 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Three and a half years. It was really long and gorgeous and the guy I went to totally hacked it off and I ended up with a Q-tip for a haircut.

O.o

I cried for weeks.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:49 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• im going on 7 months now and I hate it. I need to get it cut soon cuz the way my sister cut it last time doesn't look right since it's been so long
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 11:49 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I have no idea however long it is is too long. I did have long hair for most of my adult hood. So I would say 3-4 years. My daughter who had decided to donate her hair grows nine inches of hair a year. So the first time she waited three years her hair was so long when they cut it the length was still to the middle of her back. The second time was two years later and it was again past her butt. Amazing how some people can grow hair. NOt me.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:49 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I haven't gotten it cut since I had my son, so about 2 years. I had long hair my entire life, and for some reason I cut it all off right before I was gave birth... Worst mistake of my life. So now I have no intention of messing with it for a loooong time. I don't get split ends, so it never looks unhealthy either.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 12:22 PM on Sep. 24, 2010