Just not feeling it.

So, have you guys ever gone through those feelings of "Hey, I really don't feel pregnant anymore" I am 20.5 weeks along and sometimes I just dont feel pregnant. I am not far enough along to feel movement every day and those days that I dont, I worry. What my question is, what did you do to help ease the frustration of not feeling pregnant.

vickwu

Asked by vickwu at 7:12 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Is this the first time? The second time around I welcomed moments of quiet. Cuz sooner than you think that baby's going to get huge and move all the time and it's uncomfortable!

If you think there's a problem though, you should talk to your dr.
    Anonymous

• idk i go nuts right now and freak out cause im worried of miscarring again so i get those days and im a basket case lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:13 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Yeah, this is the first one. I have had no miscarry signs and everytime I go to the doctor everything is fine. It took two years to get pregnant so I guess I am just a worrier
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 7:15 PM on Oct. 20, 2008