Is your dd a girl scout?

What age can they start? Mine is just 2 but I think she would like it onceshe's old enough. I never was in girl scouts myself. I think its this time of year when they start selling cookies. The box gets smaller every year lol but its ok.

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 11:47 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Girl Scouts starts with Daisy Scouts in Kindergarten.
    My daughter was a girl scout for many years.
    And many troops will not be selling cookies this year as the cookie mom now has to get a credit check at her own expense.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:48 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Wow. Let me guess, cookie moms were eating the profits???
    SweetLoveofMine

Comment by SweetLoveofMine (original poster) at 11:53 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I started in brownies, 1st grade and I went until 8th grade when you have gone as far as you could those days..don't know about now days. I loved the experience.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:06 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• They start in kindergarten with Daisies. This year my daughter will be a Brownie in 2nd grade. We sell cookies in February, but I think different troops sell at different times. we have a Fall Product sale that we sell magazine subscriptions.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:08 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• My daughter is in Girl Scouts. They start as Daisies in kindergarten.

I am the cookie mom this year and this is the first I have heard about a credit check. We'll see what they say at the cookie meeting on monday.
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 12:32 PM on Sep. 24, 2010