dreams

My grandmother always tels me when i will delivery. A few months ago she passed away. Last night she told me in a dream that i had 3 days to get ready for this baby and im am hving signs ( diatation to 3 and 75% effaced). Do u think that is a way of her to tell me or just a dream??

tiffany0317

Asked by tiffany0317 at 11:47 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Possibly
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:48 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I believe that was her telling you, yes. The Bible says visions like that are true.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 11:49 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I think you'll find out in 3 days! :)
    Biz1985

Answer by Biz1985 at 11:49 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• My dad once had a dream that his Aunt was being lifted into a spaceship shortly after she had passed away. It was symbolisim of her being taken away to Heaven. Don't underestimate how powerful your mind is.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 11:51 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I've never had an experience like this (I RARELY remember my dreams and if I do, they're always silly & goofy) but I do believe that loved ones can try to communicate this way from "the other side". You are blessed to have such a wonderful grandma.
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 11:56 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Im sure you will find out in three days and yes dreams and visions can foretell! I call it prophetic dreams and visions.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:56 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I do believe our ancestors can visit us in dreams. I suppose you will have your answer shortly. Congrats on the baby!
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 12:01 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Yes, she was telling you.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 12:25 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I have prophetic dreams where I get answers to things, or things are foreshadowed when I dream and happen in reality later. I trust my dreams.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 12:26 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Our deceased family members do, indeed, visit us in our dreams with important messages. They are still interested in the lives of their living family members and often visit during weddings and after new arrivals. My granddaughter's paternal grandfather attended her 13th birthday yesterday, sitting in the corner, smiling. If I were you, I'd make sure I had everything ready for the hospital!!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:48 PM on Sep. 24, 2010