How many of you use a Toy/vibrator? adult content

I'm asking this anon because i am very shy and i am think of getting one so just want your opinion about women using them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I use a vibrator. Quite a bit, actually.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I have used one. I went through a cycle where I used it more often. Not so much now. What do I think about women who use them? I think nothing my mind is blank. So use it if you want or need to just keep it in a safe place.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:51 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• i have a small one, and for lonely nights, it is the BEST boyfriend!!! Faithful and always ready so long as you keep the battery charged!
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 11:52 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Every woman should have one ;)
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 11:52 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• they're great! go get one...dont be embarrassed, youre a grown woman that enjoys sex/masturbation and those things are very healthy...nothing wrong with it at all!!....advice :: just get something small-ish and simple and reasonably priced to begin with...then after you know more about what you like then you will know if you want more or can be happy with that one etc
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 11:58 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• used to use mine until last july when i found out my "man" was using it to stick up his ass
    no joke
    i have not even thought of using any since
    and may never again
    my freashly cleaned fingers are my friend, i know where they have been
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I have a few vibes (favorite is the tiny silver bullet). Get one!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 12:14 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I'm a big fan... And I too believe every woman should have at least one. I have several, and I use them both by myself, or with my partner (on me, not him). I say go for it! And if you're really shy about it, you can order one online :)
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 12:20 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I use a "rocket vibe" which is only for clitoral stimulation - no penetration... But in the past I've had a great many of them - different styles, different sizes & shapes... There's a lot of options, if you're nervous, start small...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:23 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I use them and absolutely love them. I use them alone or i use them with my S/O it's a very natural thing to do my favorite one is the silver bullet i would suggest starting off with something like that it is small and is no penetration just a clitoral stimulation.
    T_R_F_144

Answer by T_R_F_144 at 12:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2010