So I'm insane... adult content

I feel nuts lately, and have been trying to get my head and body on the same page and just keep fing it up more. ok a little bk, I've been sleeping with this guy for a few months (got divorced in december wasn't ready for anything more) I recently decided that I didn't want to continue the relationship and broke it off yesterday. It was, to say the least an emotionally draining day. Then woke up from a dream about this guy that i've been talking to, but turning down, and texted him to come visit me. Now i've got a 'date' lined up for tonight, I don't want to cancel because I've already done that with him, and he's a friend. But I don't want to have sex and I know that's what he's thinking,I don't really want to go out with him eaither. (he lives about an hour away, so he would have to spend the night at my house if we go out) I'm considering just going out with him and then being celibate for the next 20 years

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• are you a mom?
    or a slut with no backbone?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• you should text him and say that everytime you go out together you dont expect sex to happen. your hoping to see if you two can go out and have fun without any sex.

it seems like your steering away from having sex at all with another so you will go out but you just dont want any closeness or sex to happen. i would just send him a text telling him that you hope to have fun with him but you just dont think your up to having and sex. see what he says, if he makes up an excuse that he cant go out, then he wasnt worth it and just wanted sex in the first place
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:09 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• seriously if you know he wants to have sex with you then why did you text him. you invited him to have sex with you cause you know that is all he wants. your reputation perceives you. the only way this guy is going to figure out you don't want sex with him is if you cancel. if you tell him you don't want sex men will always try to convince you otherwise by trying to turn you on. being from what you said i don't think you'd say no. so i think you should cancel. who cares what he thinks and if he is a friend. he only wants u for sex. you said do yourself when you wrote that is what he is thinking and i'm sure he knew you have been sleeping with another guy.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:23 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I would be honest with him, if hes a friend. I would tell him you are not ready for sex and if he still wants to go out thats fine. I wouldnt cancel if youve already cancelled once.
    Sillybillymel

Answer by Sillybillymel at 4:28 PM on Sep. 24, 2010