Anybody know how to make a different search engine a main search engine on firefox?

I don't want bing as my main search engine..I hate bing..I downloaded something to be able to watch the mentalist last night and it didn't work anyway cause the episode from the mentalist on casttv.com is crap. lol. Of course..but I want to know how to get rid of bing off my computer and make swagbucks my main stuff again?

SparklingHope

Asked by SparklingHope at 12:04 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Tools --> Options--> Homepage
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 12:13 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• If you download the SB toolbar it has a search box on there. Then you can change the one on your regular bar...

Just click on the little magnifying glass next to your search bar and choose Manage Search Engines... You should be able to change it from there. I have Firefox and only search with SB.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:14 PM on Sep. 24, 2010