New phone!

I'm with Verizon and I get a new phone next week! Yeehaw!

For work purposes, I need one that gets emails. I had a blackberry storm (the first model) but it is dead now. Anyone have suggestions? I've been looking at Androids (?) but I am confused as it appears that there are a lot with that technology or something.

Suggestions? Are there any I should just completely steer clear of?

Biz1985

Asked by Biz1985 at 12:07 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Shopping

• I just got the Blackberry Bold and I love it!!!
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 12:08 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I have a Samsung Reality, and I do get emails on it, but it isn't the high techy type phone. LOL I love being able to get online on it, but I am not technologically inclined, so I needed something a bit more basic. LOL
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 12:10 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I'm moving to Verizon too and may get the Bold.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 12:11 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I had the storm also I was a huge blackberry fan before the storm not so much after. When my storm died I got the Motorola Droid. Love so much about the phone yet the email has alot to be desired I is a push email so it retrieves email every so often. I do wish that I could have waited for the Droid x. I may pass my phone down to one of my teenagers and move to the x I never use the keyboard and my DD needs a new phone soon. I do love al the apps
    mtnaspen

Answer by mtnaspen at 12:40 PM on Sep. 24, 2010