Any suggestions?

Ihave been to the Drs but they are more concerend withother issues, someone please help me! I have extreme pains in my left side, my boss thinks it might be kidney stones, but I have terrible gas once the pain starts to subside! Is this just gas pains. Sometimes I dont always have gas, and when I do the gas meds releaves the stinkyness but not the pain! This is such an imberresing issue please can someone help? Could this be Candida?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Health

• Maybe IBS?
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 7:41 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I would go to the doctor to make sure there is not something more serious then gas going on.
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 7:48 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• The large intestine takes a bend about belly button height and again about 6 inches lower on the left side. When gas passes through those bends, it can hurt. Could that be it?
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 7:51 PM on Oct. 20, 2008