I WANT A BABY BUT MY HUSBAND WANTS TO WAIT,HOW CAN I CONVENCE HIM TO WANT ONE?

WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 10 YEARS AND WE'RE 28 YEARS OLD,WE ARENT GETTING ANY YOUNGER.ONE MORE THING WE HAVE 4 BOYS.DONT GET ME WRONG HE WANTS MORE KIDS BUT HE WANTS TO WAIT.I JUST WANT ANOTHER BABY NOW SO THEY COULD GROW UP ALITTLE CLOSE IN AGE.I WANT TO TRY FOR MY LITTLE PRINCESS.ANY ADVICE PLEASE.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• idk honey in y experiance you cant make someone do something just give him a little he may come around to it sooner than you think me and my honey talked about it and he wasnt ready yet but i swear lol 3 months later and now im pregnnat and we both planned on it
    Anonymous

• Just keep talking about it with him maybe he will start seeing your point of view. If not then be patient and wait. You can't really MAKE him want another baby. =(
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 7:40 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• im kind of in the same position. i have one and want another but he wants me to wait...if you come up with ways to convince him let me know! i keep trying to explain that its harder on the girl then the man but he keeps saying he wants to wait...
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 7:41 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• It has to be a decision made together, you can't force him to have a baby right now. Just be thankful for your four boys and wait for God's timing.... and for your husband's timing since he will be takin care of baby too
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:41 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• You can't make someone want a baby. Try to see why he doesn't, maybe having 4 kids already is a big enough strain, financially and whatnot. Or having time for just you and him. It's gotta be tough with such a big family. What I do (I have 2 and we're done) is I take pleasure in watching my friends and family members have babies. I can hang out with the baby, but when all's said and done I can get home to my own family that I can take care of without adding more because I'm baby crazy or anything like that. Hope I helped a little.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 8:38 PM on Oct. 20, 2008