I am 39 weeks pregnant tomrw and lately this past week I have been seeing blobs long stringy discharge that is yellow( sorry tmi!!)

could this be my mucous plug coming out? It seems to come out in blobs here and there... not quite sure what mucous plugs looks like..

jyi0621

Asked by jyi0621 at 7:45 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• idk it could be but when i had a yellowish dichage come out in blobs i had an infection id call your dr and ask about it
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:46 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Sounds like your mucous plug!! the reason it keeps on day after day is because it can regerate itself. and when I lost mine with my first it looked like i blew my nose in the toilet...... but don't get too excited, losing your plug can mean labor in a few days or up to a week or two. i went into labor after 2 days of losing mine though. good luck and happy laboring!
    3lilgems

Answer by 3lilgems at 7:48 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Sounds like your plug I went into labor 2 days after losing mine.
    little.miss.mom

Answer by little.miss.mom at 7:52 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• sounds like you plug good luck!
    Anonymous

• I'm pretty sure its your mucus plug. Your body is getting ready to give birth. Congrats!!
    Nora1

Answer by Nora1 at 8:37 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• usually the plug is light pink, cause mine was and all of my friends and only on one day not days and days of it
    Anonymous