Did you or your husband get fixed?

angmarie0925

Asked by angmarie0925 at 12:23 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Health

• lol um no. We don't really believe in that.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:24 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I am in January... We wanted him to, but we simply couldn't get the money together and it wasn't covered by his insurance. My insurance will cover it...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:25 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Animals get fixed, not people. I'm assuming you mean sterilization surgery.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:25 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I don't want any more kids after the one I'm pregnant with now... So one of us will be, yes. I'd prefer it to be him, since for guys it's just a quick outpatient procedure, while for women it's a lot more invasive. But for some reason he doesn't want to even THINK about it, heh. So it's a work in progress...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 12:31 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• The thing is how ever she states it you know what she means. Choosing a permanent means of birth control is difficult for many couples. As one may wish to have more children and the other not. I have an I.U.D. I would love for my husband to get a vasectomy because I so would have more kids. If something ever happened to him and I moved on I would want more kids. Looking less and less likely that this would ever happen.
    Half of me wants him to have to go through the same pain I have to go through. The other half of me is like why? It is me that can get preggo why should he have to change?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:32 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• My dh had a vasectomy 12 years ago and I had a hysterectomy 9 years ago.   

So we're good!  good

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:34 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I got my tubes tied and coudln't be happier about my choice. Although I did get mine done during my c-section. I figured they were in there anyhow. :)

My sis was going to go back at her check up and get hers done and she delivered vaginally. She changed her mind because she may want another baby, but the way it was described didn't seem very scary.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 12:35 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• My husband is getting a vasectomy, we had a date set for Aug 13 but our newborn ended up in the hospital so we reschuduled and have been trying to find a good itme where he would be able to be off work to have it done.
    unknwndreamer

Answer by unknwndreamer at 12:38 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Yes, tubes tied
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 12:41 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I wont have my tubes tied, but I am getting the IUD ( I think that's what its called)
    Becca1189

Answer by Becca1189 at 12:44 PM on Sep. 24, 2010