HAVE ANY OF YOU........

taken dollar general or dollar tree tests and gotten a evaporation line??? I took 2 and 2 lines are now on them after like 5 minutes. But I wasnt sure. I am 5 days late. I dont want to go to the doctor yet cause I feel weird when I get blood test and Im not pregnant. I so hope I am. I took them like the day I was suppose to start so its been awhile since I have taken them.

Marah2008

Asked by Marah2008 at 7:46 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sounds to me like you are pregnant. I have never heard of getting a false positive (although I am sure it has happened) but getting 2 in a row would be a stretch, I would make an appt.
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 7:50 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• i dont trust those sometimes they are so out of date if you go to walmart they have their generic ones for like 3 bucks you can try that but id go to the dr lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:47 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Both of my pregnancies showed up on the Dollar General brand tests. It just depends on how high the hormone is when you take them.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 7:51 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I had used the Dollar Store PT before. I took 3 and they all had that line appear after about 5 minutes too. As it turns out, I was 5 weeks pregnant. Wait a couple of days and take another or go buy atleast the Walmart brand one, and see what it says.
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 7:52 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I've used the dollar tree test and i never got a false result. I think your pregnant.
    Anonymous

• I have only used dollar tree tests, and they are right. I believe all preg tests are the same. Sounds like you are... I'll be hoping for you :).
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 8:04 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I used doller tree test and i was only 3 weeks and got a positive in less than a minute.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 8:07 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Make sure you read the answer within the correct time too
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:11 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I had no problem with the dollar store ones. No extra line, and I was about 2.5-3 weeks pregnant when I found out.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 8:12 PM on Oct. 20, 2008