TMI seriously so no rude comments i warned you

has anyone ever just like not been able to go number 2 for a little while then just randonly have diareahai know i didnt spell it right sorry ) just once then have a problem again with going? im 13 weeks pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I've had that issue my entire pregnancy :( Random bouts of constipation and then random bouts of diarrhea. It sucks, but I'm not sure what the issue is there. Hopefully someone will know!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:54 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• yeah you tend to get constipated while pregnant drink juice or take stool softeners to help you go without diarrhea
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 7:55 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• When I was pregnant I had really bad diarrhea.
    I had to drink so much water so I didnt get dehydrated. So drink plenty of water!!!
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 7:56 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• ok thnks i was just wondering it freaked me out ive never had the second thing happen to me before lol ever
    Anonymous

• Completely normal. It all has to do with your hormones, your diet and activity level. Have you started eating healthier? That can change your bowel habits. As can eating more junk, more or less exercise and how much water you are drinking.

Anonymous

• ualy started eating more i use to only eat once a day and now im just aghh hungry lol i eat about 4 small meals a day now
    Anonymous

• my prenatals had a little bit of stool softener in them, and i also took fiber capsules (metamucil) when it'd been a while. fiber is safe because it's not absorbed into the body, it just works in the digestive tract. just make sure you start out small, then work up to the recomended dose or you can get some serious cramps.
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 8:12 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I think it happens to everyone. keep hydrated, avoid cheese...try stool softeners if need be.
    Nora1

Answer by Nora1 at 8:36 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• oh yeah especially early in pregnancy i had that issue for some reason drinking caffeine free pepsi helped keep me regular
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 8:48 PM on Oct. 20, 2008