PP sex?

Sorry if this is considered TMI.. but I am almost 3 weeks PP and I am really wanting it... I'm still a tiny bit sore in the area, and there is still some bleeding, ( not heavy, but not light either..) =(!! I want to know how many weeks you ladies waited. I know the doctor said 6 weeks blah blah blah..I'm not going by doctors here..I want to hear your response =)

hotmommy420

Asked by hotmommy420 at 12:46 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• I think I waited a month but i was sore ever. Not even right after i had my daughter
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 12:48 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• about 8 weeks and it still hurt for a while
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 12:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• 8 weeks with my 1st DD, 3 weeks with my 2nd and about 4-5 weeks with my 3rd DD it all depends on how sore you are. Just be very cautious you are really fertile after having a baby :)
    AWebber212

Answer by AWebber212 at 12:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I was too sore to have sex for 6 or more weeks. I did not really want to be touched at that point any way. I was so busy nurturing my baby that I could have cared less about sex. I was more interested in nursing and being a mom.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• um, after both my pregnancies we did it the first week. I delivered vaginally, too.

we made sure that he is did cum inside of me and the 2nd time we did it, I took the PLAN B pill b.c he was uncertain he did not cum inside of me :)
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 12:52 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Two weeks but I wasn't bleeding or sore. I felt no pain two days after my son and stopped bleeding in a week and half.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 12:58 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I had a c-section, and we waited about 3 1/2 weeks. I was a bit tender, so we took it slowly, but I had the urge right away after he was born, which really took me by surprise! Be sure to use protections (condom, diaphragm, etc) because you CAN get pregnant before your period returns! It happens!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:19 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• i waited about 2 months....it was al ong 2 months...but i didn't want it to hurt....
    kld1979

Answer by kld1979 at 1:26 PM on Sep. 24, 2010